***Vote - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 3" Throwdown!!! - VOTE***

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Calling all Brethren and Sisthren!

It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ” Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 3" Throwdown!

This Throwdown ran for the month of August and pitted a worthy team of Throwdown Noobians against a salty team of Throwdown Veterans! The two teams fired volleys at each other all month and now the result of this battle is in your hands!

So... Here is how this will work. There will be one poll consisting of all entries, so just vote for the one entry that appeals to you most. The team getting the most votes during the two week voting period will be declared the winning team!

In addition, the top 10 individual entries for each team will go into a special vote-off to determine the ultimate individual winner! This winner can come from either team, and may not be from the winning team!

Make sense? If not, read it again :)

Because of limitations in the forum software the voting for this Throwdown will be done on Surveymonkey.com. The entry pictures and links to the entries will be in this thread, but will be spread across several different posts, so please look at all of them. There is no poll attached to this thread. You will enter your vote at the following link...

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XQJ5K3

The entries are listed in the order in which the entries were received. This is the same order as the pictures and links below.

Voting will remain open for two weeks, closing at 12PM US Central time on Tuesday, September 16th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

117 total entries (one no longer had pics and the user could not provide new files, so the entry was removed)
63 vets / 54 noobs

Were the noobs hits quality enough to make up for the lower number of hits? Vote and let's find out!

My god. How could anyone pick just one?

All looks awesome.

VOTEFORMOOSE_zps155b69dd.jpg

:mrgreen:

Yeah, this will take time and many passes through to determine who to vote for.

That is an epic amount of awesome looking food. Going to take some time to sort through all that.

I like that the survey results are blind right now. Also, I assume we are on the honor system to only vote once and not submit on alternate IP addressed devices (pretty sure that is how Survey Monkey validates whether you have already voted).

Back