Green Chile Jalapeno Japanese Noodles???

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Wide awake at 1042. Under slept a couple hours but supposed to be off tonight so I own the clock until 1800 tomorrow. Sleep anytime.

Wife was in the shop spraying Demon for spiders and saw this by the baby Keurig. I launched the full size one into the dumpster. When this one fails we are saying goodbye to K-Kups and going back to ground and filtered water

Anyway these ingredients are my challenge. I've got some fresh gulf shrimp- chicken and pork. A garden Jalapeno and some hatch GC. I'm thinking a pasta grilled shrimp with Parmesan Garlic. Beer I've got a Moose Drool. Must get Sapporro ((sp))?

Last edited:
Wow, buckwheat soba, shrimps, wasabi paste, an interesting start

Oh my. In bed 0630 up at 0930 with good Plan and intent. Rode bike 15 mi. Plumber came and changed out three cartridges in Moen single valve fixtures. Then golf. Bad FARKN golf. 4 pars 2 X's 2 doubles and a birdie. Friends called and came by fixed Rotel dip and quesadilla's on the flat. Now a rum on the rocks.

My heart was in the right place. I apologize. Carry on.

Oh my. In bed 0630 up at 0930 with good Plan and intent. Rode bike 15 mi. Plumber came and changed out three cartridges in Moen single valve fixtures. Then golf. Bad FARKN golf. 4 pars 2 X's 2 doubles and a birdie. Friends called and came by fixed Rotel dip and quesadilla's on the flat. Now a rum on the rocks.

My heart was in the right place. I apologize. Carry on.

Sometimes life just gets in the way :loco:, but we are happy to wait on your...............errrrr.............THE execution of your dish:becky:.

KC

Your patience is overwhelming. I must sleep. Goodnight

Back