• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New BBQ Article in the L.A. Times

Seems to me the only debate should be whether the next location would be in Culver City near where I live, or Toluca Lake near where I work! :hungry:

Congrats on the publicity, Neil, very much well-deserved!

Oh - just one copy-editing note for LA Times:

Bigmista himself still has time to compete, and we caught up with him and his super hot long-haired friend recently at the Ribs, Pigs & Watermelons Summer Festival at Huntington State Beach, where he shared some tips.

seems to me the only debate should be whether the next location would be in culver city near where i live, or toluca lake near where i work! :hungry:

Congrats on the publicity, neil, very much well-deserved!

Oh - just one copy-editing note for la times:

hahahahaha!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Oh - just one copy-editing note for LA Times:

Bigmista himself still has time to compete, and we caught up with him and his super hot long-haired friend recently at the Ribs, Pigs & Watermelons Summer Festival at Huntington State Beach, where he shared some tips.
When did Blondie start to grow out his hair??

Everything was very well said, especially the part about the biggest "pet peeve"!!!:thumb:

Nicely stated Neil

Although I think, and this is probably my fine dining background talking, that sauce is integral to BBQ, while the meat should stand alone, sauce should make it better.

Great article Neil. Seems they print one a month about you. They must think that will get them to the front of the line quicker. :wink:

Congrats on the continued success. It's well deserved! The fire safety quote sounded like a true brethren.

Congrats on the article!

Second location needs to be in the OC. That way I won't have to make so much Q. I can send Jennifer over to get some.

Great article and a BIG congrats on opening a second location.
It's awesome to know you're doing so well after the difficulties you had in the beginning

I can't agree more about the sauce, good BBQ don't need sauce. It's like a steak ina way, you only need A-1 if the steak sucks

Back