I got the cal!!!!!

speed2486

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Tyler from Shirley Fab! Went over the final build sheet for a 24 x 75 straight back elevated cabinet with a ton of options! It looks like I'm about two weeks out! I'm fairly certain I'm going to need some 'sleeping assistance' (i.e. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked) tonight! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am right now! Planning on a road trip from Wisconsin to pick it up! Sorry if I sound like a babbling pharker right now!

Congratulations. Tyler is great to deal with and even friendlier in person. hang in there and the next two weeks will fly by.

Congratulations

congratulations. Sounds awesome. Waiting for Tyler to email me back with a couple answers then I am pulling the trigger. Already excited and looks like I will have at least 9 months. Safe travels.

So, Mrs. Speed just got home and I told her about the conversation I just had with Tyler. Her response was...... "Thank you Lord!!!!" You see..... She's been calling this Shirley my 'mistress'.... Because that's all I ever talk about and I'm always looking at pictures, videos, etc. Also.... I've been 'hoarding' things in the freezer...// and it is completely full! She's been hounding me about cleaning it out and I've been saying that I've been saving this stuff for the first big 'epic' cook! So, I think she's mostly excited that she'll be getting some freezer space back!

You will be dreaming very night about it..I did with my cooker. Sweet Dreams!

Congratulations! Excited for your new acquisition. Would love to see your mistress when she is back home, neighbor.

Just got off the phone with Tyler from Shirley Fab! Went over the final build sheet for a 24 x 75 straight back elevated cabinet with a ton of options! It looks like I'm about two weeks out! I'm fairly certain I'm going to need some 'sleeping assistance' (i.e. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked) tonight! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am right now! Planning on a road trip from Wisconsin to pick it up! Sorry if I sound like a babbling pharker right now!

Congrats !!! I hopefully with get that same call in about a month.
Cant wait to see that bad boy !!
What options did you get if you dont mind ?

tumblr_inline_o8tzt1AUMF1sah62e_500.gif

Thanks everyone!

Ewoch - I think we can arrange a 'meet and greet!'

Lwdbo- I'll definitely post the options when I get to an easier device (on an iPhone now.)

DanB - Thank You. That's the first time in my life I've been told that!

Thanks everyone!

Ewoch - I think we can arrange a 'meet and greet!'

Lwdbo- I'll definitely post the options when I get to an easier device (on an iPhone now.)

DanB - Thank You. That's the first time in my life I've been told that!

:thumb: rite on!!

Back