THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GLOCKer

Knows what a fatty is.
Hey all. I'm relatively new to BBQ having only dabbled with it for a couple of years. I started on a Webber Smoke N Grill that my wife and I won in a charity raffle a couple of years ago. A couple of months ago, my wife and I went to Home Depot to replace our wore out Webber gas grill. We had researched what gas grill we were going to get, and when we walked into the HD, there was a Vision S-Series Professional Kamado sitting there. We ended up going home without a grill that night, and I did a bunch of research on the Vision kamado.

So far I have smoked a couple of chickens on the kamado, and grilled a lot of different meals; everything from fish to steak. I attended a ten hour long BBQ school yesterday and now I'm really excited about trying brisket on my own!

Welcome from your neighbor to the west, I see you are a resident of the land of the "Big Chicken" , I spent a lot of time in Marietta over the years.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back