Just one of the cooks I suck at-Asian

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
But I am improving. Made beef broccoli with smoked brisket, Jalapeno, Tabasco steak sauce, tiger sauce and Worchestshire. Sautéed everything in coconut oil and mixed with some sort of healthy noodle my bride dragged in

Last edited:
Yum! I love both asian and noodles. Very nice Adams!

Well the Jalapeno was a heat seeking missile. I loved it, bride asked me to dial the heat back. I think it's fun to sweat behind the ears. She thinks my pepper addiction may have gone overboard

Yeah.... It looks like you suck. I'd hit that!

With the exception of breakfast, occasionally and chili- I don't get much kitchen practice.

I think I'll have a double order of suck followed by a second plate of suck... Looks great thanks for sharing.

Don't forget the seaseme seed oil next time! All good Asian food need it IMO. Looks killer though :)

Looks great! I love beef w/broccoli. Have yet to try it your way - with brisket & jalapenos. Very good with brown rice too. Well, how was it?

You're lucky this post isn't in the Woodpile. If it were, I'd call you out for being a lousy cook........

I'm not sure what of this cook sucked.....perhaps you should send me a sample.

Ok....7 beers deep and n a Friday night so every reply has me giggling like an idiot! Thanks for the entertainment....and as a side note gooooooood looking grub man.

Back