A BBQ Brethren Event Willie Pallooza 2014 Riverhead 7/11-7/13

The Polocks errr Lawn Guyland Smokers is up for this one!!!!

:peep: Waiting on the details. I would like to compete this year.

what is really going on with LI this year?
I'm pretty sure the battle of the brethren is off.
Williepallooza? hopefully, i've heard rumors of riverhead, but nothing official yet.

and now this http://riverheadnewsreview.timesrev...town-board-to-discuss-bbq-fest-gershow-noise/

apparently labor day weekend is a good day for a bbq comp? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but i'm not making it out of the area on labor day for a comp. I also have a problem with this one because the town is fighting the booze issue very hard. Not that i'm a booze hound. But it's ok for the local police PD to have their games there, and their coolers in the outfield. But it's not ok for us.

Some answers would be cool, I definitely want to do one, maybe 2 this year

Williepallooza? hopefully, i've heard rumors of riverhead, but nothing official yet.

and now this http://riverheadnewsreview.timesrev...town-board-to-discuss-bbq-fest-gershow-noise/

apparently labor day weekend is a good day for a bbq comp? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but i'm not making it out of the area on labor day for a comp. I also have a problem with this one because the town is fighting the booze issue very hard. Not that i'm a booze hound. But it's ok for the local police PD to have their games there, and their coolers in the outfield. But it's not ok for us.

Any confirmation on battle of bbq brethren that it is cancelled?

It appears that you had a few belts of an alcoholic beverage before you made your post. I have no idea what Gershow Recycling has to do with BBQ but I think this is the link you were looking for:

http://riverheadnewsreview.timesrev...e-board-to-discuss-l-i-barbecue-championship/

On williepallooza website it has the contest location as 1461 Old Country Road which I believe is in the Lowes parking lot. I could be wrong though.

Wow! Great job Willie. Let me know if you need any help.

First off i want to say sorry for the confusion and to all who may have changed there plans to be with us. I appreciate all who have participated in and helped with Willie Pallooza in the past this is out of my hands at this point.

Willie Pallooza 2014 has been cancelled again due to Lowes backing out off there commitment with us. Corporate offices have cancelled events all around the country without reason.
We are still actively looking for locations and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me

Willie Pallooza 2014 has been cancelled again due to Lowes backing out off there commitment with us. Corporate offices have cancelled events all around the country without reason.
We are still actively looking for locations and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Well that sucks! Thanks for trying.

Fark, fark, fark, fark and fark!

Hope a new venue is found in time, thanks for the tremendous effort Will. Hope all is well at South Shore.

Willie,

It's not your fault. Thank you for trying buddy. Keep your chin up!!

Will, we applaud your efforts and Lowe's are definitely not my favorite people right now...disappointed we were looking forward to it :(

Well gee whiz, this is a drag.

Will, your efforts, as always are to be applauded!

Big biatch slap to lowes corporate for being buzz killers.

Back