JULY 4th Sale. 20% off thermapens Mk4. Red, White or Blue.

Red means stop, Green means go and Yellow means go faster, just sayin. :wink:

PS I know it's hard to see the yellow, it's because it's really really fast, like light speed fast. :p

Independent testing proves that BLUE is consistently the fastest Thermapen on the planet.

independent test is irrelevant here.. Chuck Norris keeps a red one in his pocket and it will register a temperature of anything he simply looks at. So its not only fast, but clairvoyant.

independent test is irrelevant here.. Chuck Norris keeps a red one in his pocket and it will register a temperature of anything he simply looks at. So its not only fast, but clairvoyant.

That is total BS. Chuck Norris doesn't have a need for a thermometer and he doesn't even cook meat. He just gives it a stern look and the meat cooks itself.

Yes, true, but he still needs to check temps for doneness. Chuck Norris uses a voice activated red one that upon command, will unfold, walk over to meat, take temperature, yell the result to you from across the yard and on the way back to his pocket, it mows the lawn and fetches Chuck a beer.

It's a special order MkX... Limited edition. In RED ONLY.

Being color blind can probably convince myself that a red one at 20% off is as good as my orange one . . .

Being color blind can probably convince myself that a red one at 20% off is as good as my orange one . . .

Except faster...

and Blue is accurate to 1/1000th of a degree and a nanosecond slower than RED

I hope you are prepared for a lifetime of regret!

oh really?? do you have empirical evidence that any other color is faster than red.. I may concede that Blue is close, but throughout history, RED has been the standard by all things speed related are measured, from bullets to advanced space age weapons. All measured against RED thermapens for speed. Even high energy lasers cannot compete.. however the Navy's latest rail gun has proven to me a formidable competitor, but Thermoworks engineers are working on it.

Laser discs and CD's used CHEAP and SLOW red lasers. With advances in technology and the need for much more SPEED to transfer all the data for HD video and audio, they had to switch to mega fast BLUE lasers which are almost as fast as BLUE thermapens.

As stated, blue is CLOSE in speed to red, trailing by nanoseconds. For this reason it is use in home entertainment as you said. Red is used in military applications to protect our great nation.

Red wins. :bow:

Back