BIG Roaster Build - All Stainless Steel 304

Wow, nice work! I'm guessing the plan is to use this professionally? Seems huge for personal use.

can you get that out of the shop with out removing a wall? Go big or stay on the porch...I like it!!

Actually we did have to consider chimney height. We made it a stub, with ability to add a gasketed extension piece. Yes, now as the temp here is 10-20 degree below zero, i still have a car outside...mine. Talk about motivation to finish.

image.jpg

Looks even more BA with the three chimneys now added. Eight 4" diameter air intakes, and three 4" diameter chimneys. Now need to add two red handled lid closers and the winch assembly for the grill hoist. Looking forward to posting pictures of pig, finally.

The three chimney stacks look great and very high.
Are you going to be able to get the cooker out of the workshp?
Based on the hight of the unit and the doors of the garage, it looks to be a very
tight fit even if the cooker is lowered to the ground.

Good luck with it and I look forward to seeing the pics of the finished product.

:shocked: Damn....just damn! That thing is huge AND sexy! TWSS :wink:

image.jpg

There is about a 4" stub with a flange welded onto the roaster at the base of each chimney. The chimney pipes also have flanges. There is a temperature resistant gasket between each flange, then secured with a C-clamp for easy removal. That way, I can take the chimneys off and put a cap on each stub to make it weather proof. She will come out of the garage easily.

That is killer craftsmanship. Well done guys. Can't wait to see it in action.

Now for sale- Entirely stainless 304 custom build...

This is now for sale. It is currently on a newer 17' double axle trailer. I will sell with/without the trailer. Serious inquiries only, contact me.

Back