• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Cooker!!

Countryhb

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
A super-kind brother/neighbor hooked me up last night with a great deal on his semi-used Backwoods Party Smoker!! Woo-hoo! Gone are the long nights of stick burning (although they won't be forgotten) and no sleep!!

Congrats! Im sure you already know you will love it. We use ours just about every weekend since we got it. Post some pics when you fire her up!

Good luck with your new to you
Backwoods I'm sure you will love it.
But being who I am I just have to ask
what the hell is semi-used Backwoods
Party Smoker.. Does that mean he bought
it and just thought about cooking some meat
with fire in his backwoods :?:

Did we ride him too hard about missing the Bash? Congrats Country, but beware I hear BBS is planning on fouling it as payback for the moonglow. :biggrin:

I cook on his trailer more than he has access to my BWS! If he thought the moon shot was bad, fool with my cooker and he'll be praying for the next BA!

I cook on his trailer more than he has access to my BWS! If he thought the moon shot was bad, fool with my cooker and he'll be praying for the next BA!
He has an ally, remember what Pepper did to my chair?:eek:

Congrads brother I know you will enjoy her!

It was hard letting her go but thankfully she went to a good home(a close one at that). I originally bought the Party last year to get into competition with but life has been way too busy. My wife and I have another little one on the way next month so everything has been put on hold for the time being including desert racing(my other love). Country had borrowed her to do a couple of recent comps and seemed to fall in love with her after cooking on it. Selling it to him just seemed like the right thing to do and I feel that he will benefit more from using it than I was.

I have no immediate plans to get another cooker although I am thinking jumping into the drum world. I just got my hands on a brand new closed drum that is just itching to be cut and cooked in :mrgreen:

So Country should I email you my avatar ?

Yes, but my cooker is usually hot when you show up. Go ahead and moon if you dare:twisted:

Back