• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Today's Cook Featuring Poobah's

08-18-07023.jpg

08-18-07016.jpg

08-18-07017.jpg

08-18-07018.jpg

08-18-07022.jpg

08-18-07020.jpg

08-18-07019.jpg

08-18-07.jpg

Thank you Phil, This was the best sammich I have ever eaten. I had such a good time cooking all this today. Briskets not quite done yet. Came a storm and knocked out power for a little while. Sorry about the delay on the finished pron.:-D :-D :biggrin: :wink: :-D

OK Jacob. You kicked my arse in the cook department today.
I over smoked my chicken thighs.
That there sammich looks awesome. Thanks for the pics.
I'm gonna have to try that recipe.
9:20pm and now my stomachs growling.
Guess I'll have an ABT.

I got one slab left so I am making me another sammich. This on I ain't gonna share.

Nice sammie! is that carmalized onions mixed with?

good job jacob!

Here is a pic of one of the Briskets.
08-18-07025.jpg

08-18-07024.jpg

All Done for this weekend. Everything turned out really well. Very happy about that.

Nice sammie! is that carmalized onions mixed with?

good job jacob!
6 good pounds onions
3 tablespoons of penut oil- to get them started.
Toward the finish-I added
1 cup of BBQ sauce- I mix up my self.
6 ounces of Natural Light- and six for me. couldn't waste it.
A small amount of Diet Mtn. Dew( kind of dropped my can into the mix:rolleyes: I personally think it helped.
And added one more third degree burn to my index finger. Got in a hurry:rolleyes:

I got a half of sammie left. I am supposed to save it for someone. I don't think I'm going to make it so I am now thinking of a good excuse to tell. Any good ideals here or should I just say Sorry I ate it.

That Sammie Looks Fantastic Brother!!!If You can save the last half for someone else...You Have a Lot More will power than I do !!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Jacob...Just curious ...Where T F is UnKnown?
My guess is ...well never mind....Good looking pics !!

How did you get up so early this morning after all that whiskey I saw you drink last night?

Oh I know - you haven't went to bed yet!

I got a half of sammie left. I am supposed to save it for someone. I don't think I'm going to make it so I am now thinking of a good excuse to tell. Any good ideals here or should I just say Sorry I ate it.

Yes! Tell them your farking dog ate it while you went to get another beer!

Works every time!

I'm hoping he likes brisket. Because I ate the whole sammie as the day passed. Wishing now I has another one. I'm not even sure the brisket will survive. But at least I will be a happy and full camper.:biggrin:

Back