Q'in at the Winter Classic- W Lots of PRON

btcg

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So, I'm in Pittsburgh with the wife & son for this season's Winter Classis: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals.

Our son's band played last night in Virginia, so we're waiting for him to arrive to go to the game with us. Snapped a picture of the missus while she was doing her hair:

1.jpg

And promptly got exiled. So I hit the parking lot and got a few pics of the tailgating goin on, and the various grills in use:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Looks like fun! So did the missus approve your posting of the pic? :becky: If I did that to my wife, it'd be my last post!

Looks like fun! So did the missus approve your posting of the pic? :becky: If I did that to my wife, it'd be my last post!

She doesn't know... so no "Bobbit" moment here, yet.

I tried to get diferent shots of the various grills in use. The guy with the Stanley Cup was a hoot. I used my standard line on him:

"It's odd how the Cup doen't look so good when you see it in person, eh?"

GO CAPS :clap2:

^^^^^^^bwwwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^
Not happening my man... Pens are going dancing with Lord Stanley again this year...
IMG_0603.jpg

The Pens coach, Dan Bylsma, is a good customer of the Barber Shop i worked at in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (before i started railroading) He otld us that if they won the cup he would bring it in to the barber shop for a hot towel and shave...

DSCN0217.jpg

WOW,

What a great night! Great food, plenty o' drink, and Styx played a set during the 2nd intermission.

AND... the Caps won... convincingly.

This was better than a Super Bowl!

^^^^^^^bwwwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^
Not happening my man... Pens are going dancing with Lord Stanley again this year...
IMG_0603.jpg

The Pens coach, Dan Bylsma, is a good customer of the Barber Shop i worked at in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (before i started railroading) He otld us that if they won the cup he would bring it in to the barber shop for a hot towel and shave...

DSCN0217.jpg

Sorry,

But I met my missus in 1998, when the Caps played the Red Wings in the SCF's. I was from Detroit. When we decided to become a family the following year, I was the one to move... to DC.

So I'm a fan of both teams the Caps (we're season ticket holders) and the Red Wings (a.k.a the BEST team in hockey).

Nobody will beat Detroit.

Serious fun going on right there:clap2:. Thanks for the pics:thumb:

Back