24 pork butts!!

Dang that is a lot of pork! I just did 8 of them for a buddy (little over 65 lbs) on my WSM and I thought that was a lot of pork.

Well done!

Where are the finished pictures? Just curious, how much charcoal did you go through and how long were the butts on the smoker?

Stupid question, but how much rub did that take? And, did you feel like you used "enough"?

I think I'd be tempted to cut some corners cooking that much at once, and rub might be one of those corners.

Nothin quite like loading up that many butts!

Lookin good!

Stupid question, but how much rub did that take? And, did you feel like you used "enough"?

I think I'd be tempted to cut some corners cooking that much at once, and rub might be one of those corners.

It took almost exactly 5lbs.... Was the perfect amount.dB

Last edited:
Where are the finished pictures? Just curious, how much charcoal did you go through and how long were the butts on the smoker?

Sorry... Didn't have any finished pics.... They all went on at 7pm and most were done by 10am. Cooked at around 250 and used about 50lbs of Ozark Oak lump. Couldn't believe taste/tenderness wise they all turned out all the same.... Sold all of them!

Back