Be jealous!!!!

Sergeant Smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
xwoa.gif

I'm picking up my semi custom Lone Star Grillz insulated vertical in the morning!!!!!

dafoe.gif

Don't know about the sleep, but I will get photos up at some point. I have a jam packed weekend coming up.

Congrats! Im in the same boat as you and its tough. My LSG vertical offset departed on Tuesday. Hoping Monday is the big day.:-D

Congrats! You can't tease and then deny us the pron. It's just not right:twitch:

Congratulations on your new baby!

OT: When I was in high school in Longview, my grandfather was a CPA, and did the books for a cafe in Tatum. He could not pay his bill, so we would go there on Sundays for lunch after church to exchange meals for his bill. The food was great southern type food. Fond memories about Tatum, Tx.

Blessings,

Omar

Welcome to the Lone Star Grillz family. Mine is cooking right now as we speak :)

I've been trying to upload pictures and it says "pictures could not be uploaded because of missing security token. Please contact your administrator."

So I click the link to contact the administrator and after I write my note to explain my problem, I click send and it says "an error has occurred, contact administrator" LOL

I can't contact the administrator about not being able to contact the administrator!

Back