Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Oinktoberfest - Clarence, NY Sept 25-26

The BBQ Circus can be seen during the whole weekend. Mr Bobo's Traveling BBQ Allstars will be cooking KCBS, and The 5th Artery (Kevin and Gail Smith) will be cooking the Backyard on Sunday.

C'mon by.

QN - you traveling up this year?

Great to have you in NY again! You flyin in again?

Word is The Rabbit will be running! Kansas, unlike our wonderful State, allows and promotes the purchase and use of supremely efficient, new, diesel automobiles (cars to the lay-person).... I am really anxious to hear how LITTLE fuel the Gronemans use this trip out. Have a safe trip guys!

Andy and Kim - I, for one, am very proud of you. Your decision to forgoe convenience and speedy travel, for a romantic and fuel efficient motor trip, is inspiring to those of us in the Green Movement. The environment thanks you for your consideration, as you minimize your carbon footprint. :roll:

Doghouse Willie will be there for the KCBS comp. If anyone finds a site map, please post it!

--frank in Wilson, NY

The BBQ Circus can be seen during the whole weekend. Mr Bobo's Traveling BBQ Allstars will be cooking KCBS, and The 5th Artery (Kevin and Gail Smith) will be cooking the Backyard on Sunday.

C'mon by.

QN - you traveling up this year?

Won't be able to make it this year. Ya'll have a cold one for me! Good luck with the comp. Definitely a good contest there at the pumpkin farm.

Word is The Rabbit will be running! Kansas, unlike our wonderful State, allows and promotes the purchase and use of supremely efficient, new, diesel automobiles (cars to the lay-person).... I am really anxious to hear how LITTLE fuel the Gronemans use this trip out. Have a safe trip guys!

Andy and Kim - I, for one, am very proud of you. Your decision to forgoe convenience and speedy travel, for a romantic and fuel efficient motor trip, is inspiring to those of us in the Green Movement. The environment thanks you for your consideration, as you minimize your carbon footprint. :roll:

That plan changed somewhat tonight... the FEC fairy is bringing a cooker, so we will not be in the rabbit as planned.... BUT, the diesel truck is a 6.7l Cummins bluetec, and the lowest emission diesel truck in production. So our carbon footprint will be very low still...:p

Hey Mark

Will we see you at the Jack?

Well, you can remind Lunchmeat that meat inspection will start at 8am on Friday morning....
BAAAHHHHHHBQQQUUUUE!!!

does that sum it up?

I think that's a yes!

My son Neil (Head cook for Swinebucks) just moved to Buffalo NY and will be judging. I don't know if he will be wearing the Swinebucks green & white. Hope you guys get to meet him and talk BBQ
Thanks
Mike

I will be attending as a judge.

I am not sure if the Brethren hats or aprons are done yet. If so will there be anyone who will be bringing extras so that I may purchase one?

we are coming in for this this one. For the first time ever all 3 of our children will be there. Oh my goodness. (they are 3, 5 & 11 Gabe, Ella & Lexi) this is going to a challenge for sure.

we are coming in for this this one. For the first time ever all 3 of our children will be there. Oh my goodness. (they are 3, 5 & 11 Gabe, Ella & Lexi) this is going to a challenge for sure.

Sorry the girls won't be with us!!! they would have had a blast together.

Back