• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello from Central Florida

BTM88

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hi All!
Very excited to finally be a member of the forum. I have been reading posts on the forum for a while, just trying to soak in all the knowledge and ideas you guys throw around here.
Right now my equipment includes old reliable 22" Weber Kettle Grill, and a surprisingly good Masterforge Vertical bullet smoker. Modified the smoker with a vent in the top. It does pretty well with what I have smoked so far; wings, salmon, lots of butts and ribs. And of course have a Maverick ET-732 to watch temps in the grill/smoker and the meat. Also have a But alas I am ready to step it up a little and plan on building myself a UDS. Probably going to go with Norco's guide, it seems to be a very easy and simple design that has great results!

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck with the UDS build. You won't be sorry. :grin:

Welcome aboard from Lakeland FL.
If you keep reading posts you will want to expand your collection of smokers

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back