08-18-07023.jpg

08-18-07016.jpg

08-18-07017.jpg

08-18-07018.jpg

08-18-07022.jpg

08-18-07020.jpg

08-18-07019.jpg

08-18-07.jpg

Thank you Phil, This was the best sammich I have ever eaten. I had such a good time cooking all this today. Briskets not quite done yet. Came a storm and knocked out power for a little while. Sorry about the delay on the finished pron.:-D :-D :biggrin: :wink: :-D

OK Jacob. You kicked my arse in the cook department today.
I over smoked my chicken thighs.
That there sammich looks awesome. Thanks for the pics.
I'm gonna have to try that recipe.
9:20pm and now my stomachs growling.
Guess I'll have an ABT.

I got one slab left so I am making me another sammich. This on I ain't gonna share.

Nice sammie! is that carmalized onions mixed with?

good job jacob!

Here is a pic of one of the Briskets.
08-18-07025.jpg

08-18-07024.jpg

All Done for this weekend. Everything turned out really well. Very happy about that.

Nice sammie! is that carmalized onions mixed with?

good job jacob!
6 good pounds onions
3 tablespoons of penut oil- to get them started.
Toward the finish-I added
1 cup of BBQ sauce- I mix up my self.
6 ounces of Natural Light- and six for me. couldn't waste it.
A small amount of Diet Mtn. Dew( kind of dropped my can into the mix:rolleyes: I personally think it helped.
And added one more third degree burn to my index finger. Got in a hurry:rolleyes:

I got a half of sammie left. I am supposed to save it for someone. I don't think I'm going to make it so I am now thinking of a good excuse to tell. Any good ideals here or should I just say Sorry I ate it.

Moist looking brisket you got there. That sammie looks awesome.

That Sammie Looks Fantastic Brother!!!If You can save the last half for someone else...You Have a Lot More will power than I do !!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Jacob...Just curious ...Where T F is UnKnown?
My guess is ...well never mind....Good looking pics !!

How did you get up so early this morning after all that whiskey I saw you drink last night?

Oh I know - you haven't went to bed yet!

I got a half of sammie left. I am supposed to save it for someone. I don't think I'm going to make it so I am now thinking of a good excuse to tell. Any good ideals here or should I just say Sorry I ate it.

Yes! Tell them your farking dog ate it while you went to get another beer!

Works every time!

That Sammie Looks Fantastic Brother!!!If
You can save the last half for someone else...You Have a Lot More will power than I do
!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
There half is now a quater sammie. Lets see if that will last.:roll: :biggrin:

I'm hoping he likes brisket. Because I ate the whole sammie as the day passed. Wishing now I has another one. I'm not even sure the brisket will survive. But at least I will be a happy and full camper.:biggrin:

Back