Is your town in the top 100?

nice post now how about a link to where you found out so we can look as well duh

Richmond is 37. Hmmm, I wouldve thought we'd be further up. 36 at least :lol:

Los Angeles #5

Galveston, TX (where I grew up) #14

#24 - It is 79 and great here today. Might have to toss something on the weber.

Jacksonville #95!!!! I would imagine a few of you might want to be here!!! Great weather, great fishing, decent Q... anyy takers above 95??

Well Fark where is Orlando and Central Florida in this list. We can grill and BBQ 365 days a year here[except when there is a hurrican-then we are shut down for 12 hours]

#55 here in Louisville.

Well Dale P I am about an hour+ up - we'll see if we can't make it on the list someday....I am surrounded by towns within 1.5 hrs of here that are on the list. Diamond D'z will put us on the map some day.....LOL!:biggrin:

Jacksonville #95!!!! I would imagine a few of you might want to be here!!! Great weather, great fishing, decent Q... anyy takers above 95??

I wish I was there permanently, have been to Jax Beach quite a few times, my best bud lives there...SALT LIFE! ha! Found a few nice sharlks teeth on the Guana Reserve Beaches too.......love Jax to St. Augustine...

Well Fark where is Orlando and Central Florida in this list. We can grill and BBQ 365 days a year here[except when there is a hurrican-then we are shut down for 12 hours]

They had Tampa on the list. As for BBQ and Grilling, Why do you stop during a Hurricane? I've done a few nice steaks during Tropical Storms her in Lakeland. Came out nice and Juicy:mrgreen: . I only had to fight the wind getting to the grill and getting back in the House.

Back