Some Paella

Thank you angryelfFan! :grin:

My Gawd! OK, where do you get baby octopi in OK? Also the pic's and food look great. We call that seafood gumbo around here. Just Fantastic Jeanie!

Thanks Mike! I get them at the local grocery store. They have a pretty good seafood section. I love seafood gumbo too!

Thank you Terry and cats49er! :grin:

I have always wanted to attempt it but was a little intimidated.Now I am ALOT intimidated!!! That is the prettiest food dish I have ever had the pleasure of viewing.Thanks Cowgirl!

Hoss, it's a lot easier than it looks. Just put the ingredients in the pan in sequence.. Thanks!

Awesome job as usual Jeanie!!! Looks tasty!

Thank you Jeff! :)

Thanks so much Bob and Jamaica! :-D

Fabulous! Introduced to Paella in Spain and have loved it ever since. This looks as good/nice as any I've had.

I love Paella, and yours looks outsanding :thumb: I'm a big fan of the shells and saffron broth too!

Thanks everybody!
I wouldn't have thought to make it if it weren't for Brethren Sako's post. I love the stuff and will be making it again soon. :grin:

Is it legal to make it without seafood? I don't know much about paella rules.

I read somewhere that traditional paella is snails and rabbit. I don't believe there is a long line of folks wanting to throw that together. As far as i am concerned, as long as you use bomba rice, saffron and sofrito, protein choice is up to the cook and depends on what is available or what you are in the mood for. Kind of like gumbo.

Very nice looking paella there.

Back