• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Yardley- bbq on the farm

butt head

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Anybody have a list of who is in at this comp? i've tried e-mailing tom to find out if i made it in (butthead bbq) we sent the check in the beginning of march and it has not cleared yet. i remmember talking about it here so any help would be appreciated. i don't remmember if i put my e-mail address on the application

Tim,

This event is in Yardley, Pa. on the grounds of Shady Brook Farms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Butt Head,

We are confirmed paid and ready to go.

scott, thats the problem the check has not been cashed yet we just went thru the same thing with the wildwood comp it took two weeks for the check to get to them and we almost missed the deadline. i sent two e-mails to tom the second last night( no i did not expect a reply already)

Well, we have two threads running for the same event and looks they both will be busy.

Y'all will need to cross refer both threads to get all the latest info.

TIM

John, my name really is Kirk. I've always preferred using my real name to a made up username.
Tom can take awhile to get back to you sometimes but then it seems that once he does, he's pretty good about staying in contact. Hopefully he'll gat back to you with good news.

I think my thread pretty much ran its course Tim, except for possibly a final update on the Brethren teams entered.

thanks kirk, i just saw tom at the meadow creek open house and it never crossed my mind to ask i just hate buggin him about one team when you know he's got alot more goin on. i'm haveing a practice cook next weekend gettin ready for yardley so you see were my problem is:icon_blush: if i don't here from him by monday i'll try calling. thanks again

I received an e-mail confirmation on 3/18 from Tom... it 22 other teams many other team e-mails on it

Kirk - your e-mail address was inlcluded (maybe a typo for your e-mail ??)

Vinny, was that a list of teams that are in i don't remmember if i put my e-mail address on the application can you check to see if butthead bbq is on their.

Last edited:
Back