Cabinet door seals???

trax

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Can anyone help me im chasing some cabinet smoker door seals but got no idea where to star looking. any help would be much appreciated.

Jumping in on this one, I know there is http://bbqgaskets.com

But I have had a time trying to find a possible replacement like oven door seals, or the gaskets they put in Pitmaker pits. the mesh style. I am ok with the one that came with my Humphreys but any accidents and you end up with a hard, crusty gasket.

Paul Shirley has mentioned what they use in a few videos and its always looked to me like they are the oven door mesh style. You could PM him (TuscaloosaQ) or watcha bunch of their videos. The latter is fun but comes with the risk that you'll really want one of their cookers before you find the right video

Lone Star Grillz sells the stainless mesh gasket material like is used in ovens and on Pitmaker grills and on their grills and smokers. Just call them up and tell Amber how many feet you need. 936-539-1319

thanks guys, ive tried searching oven door seals but im not having much success locating something similar

Justin @ bbq gaskets.com will prolly be your best source and price.... If you are looking at a gasket like we use then I am your source... I will send a pic later ours peel off and stick on... If ours is what you want... I will send you a roll no charge... You may be after the oven gasket.. ie tadpole gasket... Justin sells them...

Justin @ bbq gaskets.com will prolly be your best source and price.... If you are looking at a gasket like we use then I am your source... I will send a pic later ours peel off and stick on... If ours is what you want... I will send you a roll no charge... You may be after the oven gasket.. ie tadpole gasket... Justin sells them...

Reason 412 to buy a Shirley!

I know of someone who sells the Rutland gasket by the foot. He buys it by the roll, just looking to get his money back.

ONE of the main reasons I ordered from Paul. Character and morals for days.

It helps that they have great quality also :clap:

Can't wait to meet these gentlemen come October.

What a guy a virtual beer for you :thumb:

Back