North East FL. Checkin in

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bartyb

Hey everyone, Just found this place recently...stumbled upon it doing a search for some info. I've been cooking and Q'n since I was about 17,(37 now). Did the restaraunt gig for about 15 years and almost went the culinary school route...decided I didn't want my passion to be my "job" and went in another direction. Always kept the love of cooking though.

Recently I have been kicking around the idea of doing something different....let's just say I've decided my "passion" NEEDS to be my "job"...Maybe, going to start small and see where it goes,not dropping out of the 9-5 just yet.

I am truly impressed by the wealth of knowledge here, from the backyard weekend smoker to the pro, there's something for everyone. I also see a lot of info regarding getting started in a bussiness and a lot of experienced guys willing to share what they know...don't find that everywhere:clap2:

I live in Jacksonville Fl...seen a few other north Florida boys on here...glad to see that!

I'm currently working with 3 Weber 22.5" kettles,a slightly modified Char-Broil gasser and am in posession of 2 55gal drums soon to be UDS's...I also have 2 propane fryers.

I have a bunch of reading to do here so I'll shut up now.:becky:

Welcome! Lotsa great people and info here - you'll enjoy it for sure!

Welcome to the Brethren, your right, their is a wealth of knowledge here. This is a great place to hang out.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome

Lot's of good Q in your part of the world! Northeast Fla. southern Ga. New to the site myself, lot's of great info to absorb.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back