Stubbs

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I dont always use BBQ Sauce, but when I do I want a big sloppy wet cole slaw dripping BBQ sauce sandwich- I use Stubbs

Last edited:
I've seen it at Academy but have yet to try it. I'll have to grab some the next time I'm in there. That's a good lookin pile of protein!

The original Stubb's is my favorite. Good looking sandwich I'm guessing since you didn't post a pic.

The original Stubb's is my favorite. Good looking sandwich I'm guessing since you didn't post a pic.

It was. Used OroWheat 900 Grain Oat Nut :)) toasted well with a tad of garlic butter then Cavenders Greek slaw and bbq brisket. I honestly don't do bbq beef like this very often, in fact I seldom eat bread-must be the negative wind chill. what's next- a maple cinnamon roll????

It was. Used OroWheat 900 Grain Oat Nut :)) toasted well with a tad of garlic butter then Cavenders Greek slaw and bbq brisket. I honestly don't do bbq beef like this very often, in fact I seldom eat bread-must be the negative wind chill. what's next- a maple cinnamon roll????

And a cup from Starbucks...

Haven't used Stubbs in awhile... I guess I just forgot about it. lol
Looks and sounds great Adams!

Stubbs is pretty good stuff! I use it as a base in some of my concoctions.

I like how you can taste every single ingredient when you taste it right out of the bottle. It's a little rough around the edges, due to the white vinegar and fresh black pepper, and that makes it seem more legit!

It really comes to life when you glaze it on somethin hot and smokey and let it carmelize.

I like the Original and the Smokey Mesquite.

Stubbs is pretty good stuff! I use it as a base in some of my concoctions.

I like how you can taste every single ingredient when you taste it right out of the bottle. It's a little rough around the edges, due to the white vinegar and fresh black pepper, and that makes it seem more legit!

It really comes to life when you glaze it on somethin hot and smokey and let it carmelize.

I like the Original and the Smokey Mesquite.

Lots of grand ideas posted here. My bride likes Stubbs Sweet Heat. Sometimes I will go 75% Shack 25% Stubbs O or SH.

I really like stubbs. It doesn't taste fake or have any unecessary bits in it. Great lookin saucy Q Adams!

I really like stubbs. It doesn't taste fake or have any unecessary bits in it. Great lookin saucy Q Adams!

I agree. I like what's NOT in Stubbs as well. This is label from Sweet Heat. Molasses and Sugar. :))

Last edited:
Great pork..... Stubb's is good sauce available at almost every grocery store.

The only one I don't care for is the "Sticky Sweet"....

tried a few bottles of the Stubb... not really a big fan.... dunno what it is about it....

Back