• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Obligatory New Member Hello, or "My official De-Lurkification."

Status
Not open for further replies.

danparker77

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
The quick story...... 30 y/o from Illinois checking in. Married with an 18 mo son. Early in the Spring I was in the market for a new grill. After researching I ended up with a Weber 22.5 kettle. During the "research" phase I ran across some articles talking about "low and slow" in a kettle. So I gave it a whirl. Needless to say it worked pretty well. I ended up with a Smokey Mountain (18.5) the other week. This site kept popping up in almost every search all spring/summer. Just got tired of lurking and thought I would officially join the ranks. Round one with WSM was late last week with ribs. Round two is currently in progress (hour 3.5 as of this posting) with some butts. So anyways....Hiya, how is everyone?

Welcome to the forum, lots of nice people here & great resources, etc... Don't forget to post pics when you can.

Greetings and welcome from Valdese, North Carolina :)

Welcome to the Weber family! Back in the spring I decided to try my hand at low and slow, so I bought the WSM 18.5 also. After that I bought a Weber OTG kettle and then a smokey joe... and then built a UDS... and then modded the smokey joe into a mini WSM... It's addictive!

Welcome to the Funny Farm...uh, I mean Forum! You'll love it here!

Welcome from Indiana!!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back