Quit your Biotch'n- I've got a real issue brewing

The nearest HEB store to Amarillo is hundreds of miles south and East. I probably live closer to Colorado Springs than Butts nearest bodega

I would have my house listed with MLS first thing in the morning. No one in Texas should live that far from an HEB! It's almost Blasphemous.

Omar

Well? Have we resolved this crisis yet?

Got home 0645. Slept til 1040. Drinking coffee clearing cobby wobbles. Layer of ice on roads. Need chubs want bullets. More coffee please.

I would have my house listed with MLS first thing in the morning. No one in Texas should live that far from an HEB! It's almost Blasphemous.

Omar

That's the truth. We used to have Krogers, WinDixie, Albertsons, Piggly Wiggly, Safeway, etc. Now all that is left is HEB, Walmart and Target (if you can count that as a grocery store). HEB has always been my favorite. My first job in high school was at HEB.

HEB bought land in Lubbock 127 Mi South. Just land. No store.

Last edited:
That's the truth. We used to have Krogers, WinDixie, Albertsons, Piggly Wiggly, Safeway, etc. Now all that is left is HEB, Walmart and Target (if you can count that as a grocery store). HEB has always been my favorite. My first job in high school was at HEB.

Around here it's pretty much Wal-Mart/Sam's. You can't throw a dead cat without hitting one of their stores.

That is over-cooked. You need to let one of dispose of that for you:wink:

Back