And the waiting begins.......

21234rick

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have started the painful waiting process. Hopefully it doesn't last for more than 4 or 5 weeks..... then my NEW HUMPHREY'S HALF-PINT will arrive!!!:clap:

I dropped the cash down the other day with Kevin, from http://www.northeastprofessionalbbq.com/

Great guy to deal with.

Nothing important to say, just wanted to tell people who would care, as my wife doesn't understand the need for a new smoker :crazy:
Rick

Congrats, the waiting is the hard part. My wife figures things the same way about guns. "Why do you need a new one?" Well, just because. I don't think she's noticed the new PBC sitting in the garage since Christmas.

Congrats! It will be there before you know it!

In the mean time, search the forum for posts on Humphrey's and learn everything you can so you are ready!

Congrats on the new cooker! I would love to have a half-pint. Perfect size to compliment my other cookers. We understand the need for new cookers. My wife gave up a couple years ago. She just shakes her head now.

99 bottles of bbq sauce on the wall..
99 bottles of bbq sauce..

try to imagine all the great 'cue you'll be making in the half pint!
nice choice!!

the waiting is always hard, but in the meantime start getting strategies together for rubs sauces etc, once you get it you are going to want to use it everyday. smoke on my friend!

Congrats on teh new rig!

Be calm...but I know inside you are really like this!

tumblr_lzr83tj1KY1qzdr29o1_250.gif

Just got my battle box last week. Well worth the wait. I'm very impressed with the quality craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed.

Just got my battle box last week. Well worth the wait. I'm very impressed with the quality craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed.
Glad to hear this. I really debated between the half-pint and the BW Chubby. In the end, I just liked the HP better. It seems like it will be a perfect fit for me.

Time to accentuate the positive.

In the weeks leading up you can plan a whole weekend of meat madness. Stock up on all the ingredients and be ready to REALLY break that badboy in!

Congrats! It will be there before you know it!

In the mean time, search the forum for posts on Humphrey's and learn everything you can so you are ready!

I honestly thought this was leading the OP to marital advice. I will.

1.800.drl.aura

Enjoy the new cooker

Congrats! Hope the wait is not too long. I seasoned my battle box last weekend and I'm going to fire it up tomorrow for it's first true smoke.

Back