Best pork tenderloin I've ever cooked.....

DubfromGA

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Not sure if was the wonky alignment of celestial bodies or these killer glasses......but, tonight's dinner was one of the best I've ever done. Hands down. Thanks to a recipe for the main course and some freelance on dessert.

Good deck & kitchen tunes.....

Local peaches were needed for all aspects of this meal. One even made it into the pitmaster's drink.

Baked potatoes, pork tenderloin and grilled peaches.

Used a balsamic vinegar reduction sauce for the peaches and the tenderloin. Loaded the peaches with feta cheese before pulling them off the grill.

Used some Everglade's Rub on the tenderloins before brushing on the sauce after they seared.

Used up almost the last of my Pineapple Head on dessert....some peach & pineapple tarts.

Overcooked, but dang tasty.

Took this one up to the wife who was turning in early.

Normally I criticize everything I cook in hopes of finding areas of improvement. Other than the overcooked tarts.....I feel great about the results here.

I should have measured stuff on dessert. I didn't and next time may be different. Writing down notes now.

nothing like out-doing your last attempt. the whole meal looks great. i know we are carnivores here but that dessert...:thumb:

Great looking cook Dub! I'm going to try doing those peaches soon!

...And excellent choice in music! He used to work on one of my rigs ('bout a decade or so ago) and would pick his guitar and sing in the break room!

Back