Brand new to the forum. First "Fatty"

sportsnut

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just found out about you guys last week. What a great place to hang out.
I'm a little behind on the smoking and briquet scene, but i'm bound and determined to try and catch up.

I just started working for The Kingsford company last month, so you know the gas grill had to go. I can have all the briquet's, char wood, wood chips, starter fluid, ect. that i can use. Needless to say i have already built up a nice supply. I bought a Weber Performer grill and just love it.

Here are a couple pictures of the fatty i made today.
Hot Itallian sausage, a few different cheese's, onion, Ole' Hippy BBQ sauce and Johny's pork seasoning.

Attachments

• P2180002.jpg
    P2180002.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 205
  • P2180006.jpg
    P2180006.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 204
  • P2180016.jpg
    P2180016.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 205
Now that is a great job on the fatty. Dang that looks tasty.

If you haven't already, please go introduce yourself in Cattle Call so you can be properly greeted :mrgreen:

Welcome Home:!:
Looks like you will be happy here:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil

That's what I'm talling about. Nice fatty. Now you're really hooked.:wink: Nice deal on the charcoal and stuff.:cool:

Welcome, nice fatty.
I love the name of the sauce.
One little secret to let you in on, don't use the words "lighter fluid" here, they will jump down hard.:mad::-D
Ooops forgot the other secret, I hope you don't boil your ribs.:twisted:

I just started working for The Kingsford company last month, I can have all starter fluid, ect. that i can use. .
Party foul!
Take my advice, don't ever put this in print or boil ribs and these guys will make you a pro in no time. Also Never cook just 1 fatty!

Great job on your first fatty, sportsnut. I just made my first one this past weekend, and from the looks of that thing, I probably would have traded with you.

Congrats on the new job. Sounds like a great deal as far as the products go.

Welcome, nice fatty.
I love the name of the sauce.
One little secret to let you in on, don't use the words "lighter fluid" here, they will jump down hard.:mad::-D
Ooops forgot the other secret, I hope you don't boil your ribs.:twisted:

I can't stand stater fluid. That's why i bought the Weber Performer with propane assit for starting the bricks.

Nice looking fatty. Sauce looks interesting too. "Ol Hippie"

The guy who makes the sauce is from my home town of Gold Beach Oregon. I buy the stuff by the case from him. We use it with everything from baked beans, chilli, to BBQ.
I figured you guys would get a kick out of A Fatty with Ole' Hippy !:icon_cool

Back