Smoked Chicken Casserole

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Smoke/grill some chicken. Shred in your food processor. Find yo Mommas or ur Grannies tuna casserole recipe the one with a can of condensed Campbell's soup, Lays tater chips and cheese. Sub the chicken for the tuna.

i love it except my mom and g-ma never made a tuna or chicken casserole like that. Looks mighty fine!!

Looks and sounds great Adams. I'm going to give this a try soon, thanks!

Looks and sounds great Adams. I'm going to give this a try soon, thanks!

Cowgirl if you look close we also added chopped onion, yellow and red bell pep and celery. Growing up in NE Oklahoma we had the tuna version several times a month. Usually with fried well done okra (okree over there) and sliced tomatoes.

Cowgirl if you look close we also added chopped onion, yellow and red bell pep and celery. Growing up in NE Oklahoma we had the tuna version several times a month. Usually with fried well done okra (okree over there) and sliced tomatoes.

Shoot, I didn't know you were an Okie. :thumb: :grin:

Thanks for the additional info. Onions and peppers sound like a good addition... also the okra and tomatoes. Perfect comfort meal! :-D
Thanks Adams!

Shoot, I didn't know you were an Okie. :thumb: :grin:

Thanks for the additional info. Onions and peppers sound like a good addition... also the okra and tomatoes. Perfect comfort meal! :-D
Thanks Adams!

I'm not an Okie From Muskogee, but I was born in Pryor :))

Back