SMOKIN' DEAL on a Kamado Accessory Kit

Smokeat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Vision Grills Kamado Grills Accessories kit marked down at Sam's Club. Was $139, now $39!! Says it fits most major Kamado brands.

Consists of a cast iron griddle, ash rake & ash pan, rib rack, electric starter, and a lava stone heat deflector and brackets, and a lava pizza stone.

If you have ever had to buy a heat deflector for your Kamado, you understand how good this deal really is!

I spent a he77 of a lot more than this on a CGS spider and a 14" CI Skillet, that I had to cut the handle off of, for my smoking set-up. So I bought one even though I don't need it. Really all I'm looking forward to using is the ash rake and pan, and have a back-up heat deflector.

This markdown appears to be chain wide, but you need to check if your store, or which local store, has them in stock. Chino CA store had about 12 out on the shelf.

Item #628277

Link: http://www.samsclub.com/sams/kamado-accessory-kit/prod14170028.ip?navAction=

Deal courtesy of Slickdeals.com

Yes, a really great deal! I can't believe this is not getting more play.

Sold out online and the in store stock appears minimal/non existent based on the ones I checked.....ah well - saved $39 :)

Thanks for the heads-up! Bought the box today. Of the 3 Sam's Clubs in CT, 1 had 7, 1 had 6, and the other had 0.

The stones are much beefier than the one that came cracked in half w/the kamado.

Here's some pics. (cell phone not included) :doh:

Picked one up today. Wow, what a deal! Even if you don't have a Vision (even better if you do like me), this is a steal. For anyone in DFW, Sam's in Plano (Coit) had 13 this morning and the price was as mentioned above. Probably more at other clubs. Huge thanks to Smokeat for posting.

Last fall bought one 19.98 free ship to store in Amarillo. If you miss this time watch again end of season. Got the large Vision Grill 199$ as well

I'm also surprised this isn't getting more play, found a Sam's in my area with a few left in stock, ran over to pick one up for my Big Steel Keg. I love the Kit! Well worth the $40... well worth far more than $40 to tell you the truth. The quality of the items is surprisingly good and I'm so excited to add to the versatility of my BSK! Highly recomended, check your local Sam's and go get one!

kamado_zpsj7pyebry.jpg

Just picked one up about 30 minutes ago at a Tulsa store. Website showed they didn't have any in inventory. I know they have at least one more set at the 71st St. store. Thanks for the heads up. Cant wait to use it.

Back