• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Where do you get Fab B?

blue ox

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Is there anywhere to get Fab B besides the ingrediant store? Thanks, Perry

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that the FAB products were their own product.

I think Big Mista thought he found a product that might be similar to inject beef with at Restaurant Depot... something called Le Gout ????

Le Gout is a brand name like Campbells or Knoor. Actually they're owned by the same folks as Knoor Soups and Hellmans- Unilever. Le Gout is considered the upscale version of Knoor products.

Le Gout makes gravies, soups, dip mixes etc.

(A friend of mine sells this stuff - that's how I know. I knew you were wondering)

Fab B is produced by the Ingredient Store. You can find other commercial solutions that are similar if you have access to outlets that sell them.

amino acids are rebuilt closely replicate beef. pork, chicken protein structure. to give it a more meaty flavor and overall flavor enhancer.

From the website:

FAB B Contains: Hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable oil (soybean and or corn, cottonseed), sodium phosphates, mono sodium glutamate, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium inosinate and guanylate, xanthan gum.
FAB B Lite Contains: Hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable oil (soybean and or corn, cottonseed), sodium phosphates, mono sodium glutamate, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium inosinate and guanylate, xanthan gum.
FAB C Contains: Hydrolyzed soy protein, partially hydrogenated soybean, cottonseed and peanut oils, sodium phosphates, mono sodium glutamate, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium inosinate and guanylate, xanthan gum.
FAB P Contains: Hydrolyzed soy protein, partially hydrogenated soybean, cottonseed and peanut oils, sodium phosphates, mono sodium glutamate, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium inosinate and guanylate, xanthan gum.
rule.gif

wnkt said:
Isnt LeGout what you get if you eat too much rich food? :-D

What is "Fab B" anyway?

RoadMap, Post 32 gives some historical reading about the FAB line.

TIM

Thanks for the info. Think I'm gonna give some a try.

Back