Prime Prime Rib at the Brewhouse....I'm back.

ShencoSmoke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It's been quite a while. Been busy, wish I had time to post more but between working 2 jobs and spending time with the family time is limited. I've enjoyed meeting those that have visited the Brewhouse over the last year. Business is good, multiple awards, increasing sales, and plans for a outdoor beer/BBQ garden.

Cool story behind this cook, a while back oakridge BBQ released carne crosta and mike shipped out some samples to lucky brethren. I was lucky enough to get a sample. I immediately fell in love with it, especially with prime rib. The other week I got my hands on 3 prime prime rib roasts and decided to do a prime rib dinner at the Brewhouse, we sold 36 plates, customers raved. Here are some pics, I'm on my phone so I need to load one at a time. Thanks for looking, I hope to check in more often

I like to heavily trim with good cuts of meat. Plenty of internal fat to maintain moisture. By removing the fat cap I can get the carne crosta on all sides, on meat not fat.
image.jpg

Oooooooooo triple good post. First, great to see you back. Second, that looks fantastic. Third, NOW I know what I'm making today!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

That looks spectacular If your customers didnt rave about that there was something the matter with them Cooked perfectly Glad you came back Hope you do it again

Back