Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 03-21-2014, 12:08 PM   #166
Babbling Farker

I found a few guys on craigslist that sell chunks. Much better that they risk injury than me. You can still probably save a ton over the 5lb-7lb bagged stuff from Academy. The chunks are bigger but I am ok with that. I bet there are guys all over that do this. Here is an example... http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/grd/4377248633.html

Shirley Fabrication 24x55 Straight Back Cabinet 4 Racks
Abe's Smokers 48" Entertainer
Custom 20x52 vertical
28" Blackstone
22.5 OTG, Jimmy, Mini
Red Box Smoker (coming soon)
pjtexas1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #167
Found some matches.

go get'cha a 'bow saw' you know? looks like a hacksaw but with a way more aggressive blade. you can keep both hands on the frame if you clamp the split to a bench or in a vice
Managing to cope with Adult Onset ADD one second at a time.
isN8urNOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #168
Babbling Farker

The miter saw with ratchet strap around the saw, wood & bench is working out great. I think I'll use it from now on.
bbqgeekess is offline   Reply With Quote