• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Preview the Interactive Bullsheet!

Candy Sue

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Click here (http://mydigitalpublication.com/publication?i=215163) to see the July issue of The Bullsheet before it's even printed! This interactive digital version offers pop-up windows on each article (just click the article's title) and every e-mail address will take you to an e-mail screen. Every web address is live! This means it will open a new window going to that site's location.

UPDATE! To expand the view of pages, double click on the pages. Click and drag to move the pages on your screen (to get to the bottom of the page). Thanks, Robert Olson, for your input, which resulted in these instructions!

Wouldn't you like to get The Bullsheet on the first of every month? Go digital today! E-mail the KCBS office at info@kcbs.us with your member number and say you'd like to go digital.
cleardot.gif

This preview is for every visitor to KCBS.us. This interactive Bullsheet will be available to digital subscribers -- if members request it! Just like today, past issues of the Bullsheet are available at http://www.kcbs.us/bullsheet.php..

Let us know what you think! E-mail education@kcbs.us with your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool, but I wish the Vintage Bull page was interactive! Old people have a hard time with tiny print!

Pretty cool, but I wish the Vintage Bull page was interactive! Old people have a hard time with tiny print!

Add a zoom function and I'm sold.

This feature worked.

UPDATE! To expand the view of pages, double click on the pages. Click and drag to move the pages on your screen (to get to the bottom of the page). Thanks, Robert Olson, for your input, which resulted in these instructions!
Having said that, it still may be small print for some, but it made it readable to me. Plus, you can open the PDF. Even more legible.

Back