• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll call for Clinton Iawa with RESULTS

Chi-Town Smokers will be there...I started another thread on here but judging by the response it doesnt seem like a lot of Brethren teams are going..this should be a really good contest if last year was any indication..they really catered to the cooks

This Spring when I was lining up contests I never saw any info for it either on the KCBS contest schedule or in the Bullsheet. I just assumed it was not going to be held anymore.
ModelMaker

This Spring when I was lining up contests I never saw any info for it either on the KCBS contest schedule or in the Bullsheet. I just assumed it was not going to be held anymore.
ModelMaker

yea i found out only because I competed last year and they sent a card out to all of last years teams..i think the late notification in the Bullsheet and the KCBS site may hurt them as far as getting new teams this year

Partners In Swine will be there, I know Randy and Ulcer Acres, as well as Cancer Sucks are coming as well. From what I am told this is a great contest that really caters to the competitors

The A-Team and the Midwest BBQ Mafia will be out in force...

Scottie

geez scottie-i cant keep up whos who in all these bbq cliques..:)

Just remember your steak knives and a bib... For Joey's big feast...

It's all the same Bill. We just come up with different names each week... ;-) Although, the A-Team is in full force...

Yeah, I was thinking a nice red wine as well... Of course, I will bring the camera and the video to take pictures... So we can savor the moment for a while... :wink:

. Of course, I will bring the camera and the video to take pictures... So we can savor the moment for a while... :wink:
i have a feeling it will be like geraldo rivera opeing up Al Capones hidden vault

Oh hell no... He's using Ulcer Acres CTO to cook dinner. I hope he cleans Randy's cooker for him when he's done. As Randy is one clean mofo... :roll:

HAHAHA, Randy with a clean cooker... Thats the best one I heard all day Scottie!

Oh hell no... He's using Ulcer Acres CTO to cook dinner. I hope he cleans Randy's cooker for him when he's done. As Randy is one clean mofo... :roll:

cmon..he can cook those on his kettle..i do it all the time

Ulcer Acres will be there, and Seth I really dont appreciate that sarcastic attitude you have. I have some new tunes that I think you will really enjoy. If someone from the Clinton area is out there please let me know, I have a question

Here are the results:

1) JOEY MAC'S SMOKE STAX
2) SMOKIN CLONES BBQ
3)ULCER ACRES BBQ
4) QUAU
5) BROKEN RANCH BBQ
6) SMOKERS WILD
7) PARTENERS IN SWINE
8)PORKRASTINATORS
9) GRUMPY OLD FARTS BBQ
10) CHI-TOWN SMOKERS

Big thanks to Randy from Ulcer Acres for being the good luck charm for Partners In Swine

Last edited:
Back