Burgers on the Big Green Egg Mini 😄

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Juicy Luicys in The BGE-mini. That's two pound of burger stuffed with sharp cheddar and onion seasoned with good ol Lowerys, fueled by Ozark Oak lump, lit with a Webber parrafin cube, and the coals decorated with two small chunks of peecan and half an onion in/on and around the beef.

China Grove boys and girls, China Grove

Last edited:
That is just an extremely overpriced ceramic cooker. You should get a kiln and build your own.

Just when you think the entertainment can't get any better, this line comes along. Bless you my friend, tears are rolling down my face.

Looks danged fine from here Adams!

When is that smoker going to grow into regular size? Oh good looking burgers, been thinking of those myself!

That is just an extremely overpriced ceramic cooker. You should get a kiln and build your own.

Just when you think the entertainment can't get any better, this line comes along. Bless you my friend, tears are rolling down my face.

:pound:

Exactly my thought!! After today I realized clothes are overpriced so I'm starting to make my own and maybe we can trade when you're done making the kamado?? After all we need some kind of economy.

Let's get this back OT. Great looking burgers. That Mini is working it!

Bob

Penalty Box-self imposed

See y'all in about two weeks. Wife just challenged me to use my dumb phone for two weeks (prepaid flip no internet I carry flyfishing so I don't drown my iPhone)

Probably staring at IPhone too much anyways. Y'all play nice in my absence.

Those burgers look great. I've been neglecting my mini lately, I think it's time to fire it up again!

Enjoy your 2 weeks of redirect...hope you keep making great meals like the burgers!

See y'all in about two weeks. Wife just challenged me to use my dumb phone for two weeks (prepaid flip no internet I carry flyfishing so I don't drown my iPhone)

Probably staring at IPhone too much anyways. Y'all play nice in my absence.

So...No meatless Mondays for two weeks?

Great looking burgers. I would really like to get a mini. Find something good to do with all the little pieces of lump....

Awesome looking burgers! We enjoy "kamado" cooked burgers so much, that we have pretty much devoted one night a week to be some type of burger cook. Lately, I have been in a "smash burger" mood. 2 weeks in a row now... :)

Attachments

• Smash Burgers.JPG
    Smash Burgers.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 20
Back