Fajita / fryer plow disc

blueshound75

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
All right I was looking at th Q Talk page and saw some guys using a plow disc for frying up what looked like fajita mixins. had a gas burner under a disc and cooked up dinner looked cool got some parts now forgot what that thing was called..

We have seen quite a few members get into plow disc cooking recently. They are great, versatile, mobile. You can make discada (the dish normally associated with em) and even use em to shallow fry things like whole fish. You can feed an Army with em and discada can be made in large quantities for cheap too.

I've used mine for everything from discada to scrammbled eggs, and even French toast.

Not trying to pimp my blog, but I have a link to an article I wrote about plow disc cooking in there or just use the link in red up above to Smoke Signals Magazine.
Any of these terms will bring up many links to threads: plow disc, disc, disco, discada, harrow disc.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79913&highlight=discada
You will love cooking on one. Get some pron to us when you get a chance. We love pron around here.:becky:

got one, awesome and worth the trouble to find one....

we do the meat on the grill, the veggies in disk, and the beer in the wheel barrow... :)

Go get one, you will not be disappointed.

rmr

Back