"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I have no Pharking idea! :shocked: This'll be one of those "go with the Phlow" weekends, but something will be getting cooked Pho sho.

Have a great weekend Phu, crew, and everybody else!

I have a pork butt in the brine right now, that I will smoke on the kettle for the family dinner on Sunday. I also have some spares that need to be used in the next few days, might even have both for the family dinner. Probably be some grilling of some kind as well.

Have phun and enjoy the weekend all!

KC

I got a picnic roast and young chicken thawing, thinking about maybe adding a fattie and some mac and cheese while I'm at it. It's gonna be a good weekend!

Firing the smoker this afternoon to do up a batch of bacon, I've got 3 bellies on standby just waiting for some smoke and heat.

Thinking I'll fire the kettle and do some chicken wangs and maybe a chunk of venison.

Planning on grilled sweet corn and fried zucchini as sides. :thumb:

I've got 30 pounds of bacon and 10 pounds of Canadian bacon just out of the cure - gotta smoke 'em.

May as well throw on some ribs while I'm at it.

Lamb ribs tonight. I'm also in the mood for some KFC so I may do that tomorrow along with some wings. Then Sunday maybe a little Char Siu, maybe jerk something.

Going to try kettle fried chicken for the first time. Maybe some abt's to go along.

I got some brand new cedar planks for Fathers Day, and I gonna slap some salmon on them sometime this weekend... hopefully! :-D

Grilling a big Flank steak.
Ultra High heat 5 minutes per side, then
tenting.
Marinated in a whole bunch of garlic, like 6 heads
smushed, Yoshido, soy, brown sugar...oil..
'rare o rare how's your red rare flank gone?
Rare, oh rare can it be?' (that's from an old song)

Brisket, sausage, & 4 spare rib racks. Gonna try a modded version of Kerri's Apple Baked Beans

Back