Pellet Pooper Ribs

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Pellet pooper ribs are hands down everyone's favorite in my circle of family and friends. My brother won't have it any other way. For me personally, it's only second to a stick burner.

So on Sunday I put 4 racks of STL ribs on my Yoder 640

kb5h8gYh.jpg

I ran the cooker 250* for the whole cook. Unwrapped

iJM0r0th.jpg

Spritzed them here and there

PYtHHbxh.jpg

Sauced 'em 70/30 Blues Hog OG/Tennessee Red and a fresh sprinkle of BPS Happy Ending

JUjOsYUh.jpg

Didn't even get a chance to snap a good money shot they went so fast :laugh:

3MZjq0Bh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Killer as usual buddy. I 100% agree with your friends/family. Pulled some ribs off the MAK this past weekend and thought I’d died and gone to heaven... lol. Seriously! :)

Pellet ribs ROCK!!!

Those look killer Sako!!!

Killer as usual buddy. I 100% agree with your friends/family. Pulled some ribs off the MAK this past weekend and thought I’d died and gone to heaven... lol. Seriously! :)

Thanks Robb! Oh I know. :nod: It's almost magical. My 15 y/o nephew who moved out here to live with his dad said "This is by far the best thing you've made so far" He's in for a lot of surprises. :becky: He comes from a home of chicken breast and a gasser. :tape:

That looks fantastic brother!
I would say I use my pillow pooper 99.9% of the time my heart part is choosing which one I want to use although I do have my favorite

Pellet ribs are certainly tasty. Those look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Robb! Oh I know. :nod: It's almost magical. My 15 y/o nephew who moved out here to live with his dad said "This is by far the best thing you've made so far" He's in for a lot of surprises. :becky: He comes from a home of chicken breast and a gasser. :tape:

Love it!

After I got my pellet grill my family started saying “these are the best ribs you’ve ever made.” I think they’re right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great cook as always. I may have to consider getting a pellet cooker some day. But which one?

Those bones look outstanding.
The yoder YS640 is on a short list to get soon along in the running is a MAK or Myron Mixon pellet grill.

Back