Green Chile Cheeseburger-Loaded

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
That’s plan anyway. Canceled tee time for a myriad of excuses, going to make a big hamburger using romaine lettuce for the bun. Guess that makes it something other than a burger, perhaps even other than a sandwich, more like a hand held salad. Life at 61. Don’t let the old man in.

Last edited:
nice Adams, inspiring, headed to make cheese burger now.

I woulda gladly used a knife and fork on that burger. Love the look of the ‘Everything But the Bagel’ seasoning. Will have to look for that.

I wish they’d been fresh and hot. These were Signature Select Fire Roasted small can. California. They’re really good just really mild. No excuses other than laziness for failing to thaw out some of the cached chile

Burgers and more burgers! Between you and Sako, I’m totally ready to fire up the Weber! Thanks for sharing Adams!

Your posts always remind me of what I'm doing wrong. Chiles!! That looks like heaven in a wrap. :thumb:

The new to me Trader Joe’s seasonings were really good. The cheeses were sharp American, pepper jack and hatch Chile cheese. Bought the hatch Chile cheese st Sam’s says made in New York? The cheeses were nice.

Last edited:
I wish they’d been fresh and hot. These were Signature Select Fire Roasted small can. California. They’re really good just really mild. No excuses other than laziness for failing to thaw out some of the cached chile

Yeah, I thought I bought and roasted enough fresh. Then I got into a Pork Hatch Green Chile stew kick and used them all up already. Even made a batch with Poblanos and it wasn't bad. Have to get a whole case next season...

Back