Weekend Cooking

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Was up in the mountain home for the weekend starting Thursday night since floors were going to be put in beginning Friday.

tRyfGZ5h.jpg

Friday night some quick bbq wangs on the WGA

eNhU3WTh.jpg

I had the guys and my bro on the way so Saturday morning I started prepping some ribs... These are new at Costco business and labeled as Q ribs

UyJj5fdh.jpg

Nicely marbled and the price was right too

go76QKQh.jpg

Started trimming the ribs and watched Kosmo Q screw up a wagyu steak :laugh:

iZtx7OOh.jpg

Saved the skirt meat for the beans :nod:

jo4ATtth.jpg

And an SRF Wagyu Tri Tip I won recently in a TD :clap2:

iieEocdh.jpg

Started raining Sat afternoon so I moved the Yoder out front instead of the back deck since the back deck is uncovered. God, I missed cooking on this thing and my bro especially requested I do the ribs on the Yoder

iZegaboh.jpg

Dusted with S&P and Oakridge Dominator. Oakridge Dominator is hands down my favorite rib rub. Kudos to Mike for creating this magical blend

Nw8LEC4h.jpg

Fast forward to pre sauce

jj3Py0Bh.jpg

The tri tip was hanging on the bottom rack right above the burner

otJiyqBh.jpg

Sauced with Blues Hog 50/50 and Yes Dear Comp sauce :clap2::clap2: Winner! Thanks for the suggestion MadMan Bob!!

GHrXJZch.jpg

1ZMzHUJh.jpg

Oh yeah!

anuFFS5h.jpg

Tri Tip wasn't too shabby either. I'm being modest actually, that was an incredible piece of beef. These were also my buddies' exact words

YQgrhjbh.jpg

Plated with bbq beans with the rib skirt meat and cole slaw

WnPcyGih.jpg

Sunday I had some patties left over just in case the guys got hungry but everyone took off early. Oh well, more for me:becky::becky:

E6kswR8h.jpg

SPOGOS on the patties, just like I used on the tri tip after seeing KevinJ's post. Kevin, you were right on the money brother :clap2: This stuff is my new beef favorite

oTGOzPjh.jpg

On the WGA

u3E3t24h.jpg

Brioche buns, mayo, tomatoes, romaine, 4 quarter lb patties with cheddar and provolone, caramelized onions, avocados, spicy mustard.

Does this qualify as a Big Farkin' Sammich??? :clap2:

AzYduQWh.jpg

IzE9Ykih.jpg

I barely tackled half. Naturally.

KYP9UB9h.jpg

This was a heck of a weekend and I'm ready to tackle the week. Thanks for looking!

Everything looks excellent. Looks so good you have me wanting to get out of bed at midnight and fire up the grill. :laugh:
nice job.
Floor looks nice too.

Everything looks excellent. Looks so good you have me wanting to get out of bed at midnight and fire up the grill. :laugh:
nice job.
Floor looks nice too.

Lol, Thanks Speeed. I've actually done that. :laugh:

That was one heck of a good looking weekend cook, !!! Great job

Thanks Matt!

What was up with the Kosmos and the steak?

He chicken fried it. :laugh: That was a heck of a quality wagyu steak. I've had the same exact thing but that's too good and way too rich for a chicken fried steak.

I do love his channel though. :clap2:

He chicken fried it. :laugh: That was a heck of a quality wagyu steak. I've had the same exact thing but that's too good and way too rich for a chicken fried steak.

I do love his channel though. :clap2:

OOooooh, now I see it on the TV. I don't do the youtubes, so didn't think about that.

Looks like you had another great weekend, Sako. The floors look fantastic, as does the rest of the place. I'm off to the desert this weekend. Now you have me thinking ribs for one of the nights. Not a bad thing!

Everything looks fantastic Sako but man that Burger, go big or go home, glad you like the SPOGOS as much as I do.

That burger has to go on the menu as the DAGWOOD !!!!
As usual everything looks great.

OUSTANDING Sako I should not look at your threads 2 hrs before lunch because now I am starving How are the floors

I can't believe what I'm seeing ! Incredible. Everything ... the cabin... the food ... bet I can find your cabin just by following the smell of smoke and food. btw ... I was floored by the 4X4 ...

Damn Sir. When you file the papers to adopt those two Aussie's, add a Texan to the list.

Looks awesome as usual. I love the red white napinks and holders. I have them as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back