THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "With a Bone" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still learning :))
Best wishes to all 13. Just wish I could be at all 13 tables when served.

I am going to vote for the Cheating SOB that bought an amazing hunk of Brisket that they forgot to cut the bones off :doh:

I gotta get get one of those !

Nice Bones! :clap:

Had to go with Bucc.

That briskey looks awesome.
:yo:
Buccs. Nice bone!

Chris. I'd have voted for you. Only problem was that I didn't see the bone, although it looked pretty obvious where it should be put!

Cheers!

Bill
:laugh:
I am going to vote for the Cheating SOB that bought an amazing hunk of Brisket that they forgot to cut the bones off :doh:

I gotta get get one of those !

Nice Bones! :clap:

:laugh:
:thumb:

I don't know how Smoke Dawg didn't run away with this...... Man that is awesome.

I agree whole heartedly. Smoke Dawg's entry is outstanding.
I had a hard time voting, and I Am a contestant!! As my Dad drilled into my young brain, "if everyone liked the same things and did everything alike, no one would ever leave home".
Just FYI, I don't vote for anyone who solicits via PM. I would have been ecstatic with any of the entry's, but I would have stolen peep's ham and lit out for the Oklahoma Red River Bridge. Then again, I love beans, and rib eyes and Briskets etc etc :-D

Last edited:
Back