Leaving Thursday early

SmokinBerto

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well the time has drawn nigh, We leave for Virginia early Thursday morning I'm shooting for 4:30ish am. I want to be there long before rush hour traffic begins. The UDS' are done, rotated the tires & changed the oil on the truck. The loins are waiting. The wedding is Saturday. I'll be certain to take pics, good bad or ugly. Never having cooked for 100 I'm a bit anxious to have this thing over. I do usually work best under pressure. The loins are refridgerated not frozen, so I need not worry about thawing them. Just season & cook them.Wish me Luck

When you get back, I want to know your best Beaufort Stew recipe.

Stay calm and do what you do. Don't focus on how many people. You got this:clap2:

The weather here is great right now. Be safe for the drive. Have a plan and stick too it, but do not be afraid to change something if things aren't working correctly. Stay calm and enjoy the experience of cooking for that many people. Most people do not get that opportunity in their life time.

Now is the perfect time to bail!

Best of luck Berto, go get er done

Good luck to you! A word of advise: Allow a couple extra hours as a buffer to cover the little things that may come up:) I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm looking forward seeing the pictures.

Looking forward to the posts, good luck and for gosh sakes have fun. That's what its all about.

Back