New joint in Lubbock

EvieMae's

Reaction score
If any of you guys are in the area, my wife and I have gotten our new operation off the ground. We are operating out of our new vending trailer, and park it in front of a leased shop that we will be adding seating and a drink station to in the near future.

Our menu consists of brisket, pulled pork, turkey, chicken, sausage, and ribs, all the usual sides (all made in house). Homemade desserts, and homemade sauce

We are located at 717 US 62 right across from the Dairy Queen in Wolfforth. We are currently opened Wednesday and Thursday, 10:30 untill we sell out.

We are on facebook if any of you want to check it out.

You in Tucson or Lubbock? Profile shows Tucson. I get out there regularly, but never Lubbock....

I have updated my profile to reflect Lubbock as our new location. We were set up in Vail all last year. We were very happy to be there and had very good success, but family was back in west Texas and we were needed here for some family issues.

Good luck to yall!! Maybe you will see Brethren 16Adams out there.:grin:

I am rooting for ya!
I would be chicken- pork heavy, cheaper for the customers, more $ in your pocket.
Price the brisket higher, so you don't sell too much.
(You don't make $ on brisket, like on pork and chicken.)
We had a guy busted for selling chicken and the cops took a $Mil from his house.
He hired illegals, took their 'deductions' from their check, and was making a mint.
He got out, EL POLLO RICO is again KICK BUTT for Hispanics.
They don't care. They want Pollo Rico.

YOU be that Pollo Rico.

Hope you can get the Red Raider folks in there, are you marketing to Tech?

Back