Lonestar Grillz Vertical Offset has finally arrived!

IslandSmoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Aloha Gang!

I placed my order for the LSG 24x30 vertical offset smoker with oven in early June. She began her 3,500 mile journey on August 7th, and she was delivered in my driveway August 27th. She arrived in prestine condition thanks to a secure and very Very swell built crate.

All I had time to do thus far is uncrate and spray it down with PAM. Now I'm looking for any excuse to leave work so I can fire her up and begin the paint curing and seasoning process before the Labor Day weekend starts!

Attachments

• smoker2.jpeg
    smoker2.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 350
  • smoker3.jpeg
    smoker3.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 349
  • smoker1.jpg
    smoker1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 349
I love me some LSGs! They were the model for my Earl and combined it with some Bandera features.

You are gonna love that beast! Congrats!

Awesome Bro!!! What are you going to cook for her christening, a little Polynesian pork perhaps?!?:-D

That's absolutely beautiful! It's gonna be that one minus maybe the warming cabinet for me. If SF can do a better deal i might go with them IDK.

Fire it up and tell us how you like it!

Man I was looking thru the threads for this since the 21st. :-D

Congrats!!!

Can't wait any longer for mine. :roll:

Nice! You will love that cooker. I bet oldbill is almost as excited as you.:doh:
You bet I am!!! :thumb: This is a big day in our Hawaiian Brotha's life and I'm really excited for him! I know what a grueling wait it was while that thing was being built and then he had to wait another 20 days while it shipped!:drama:

Man she is beautiful! However, at first glance, I thought the name plate said "The White Obama's BBQ... " :)

Your day's comin' Bro! :wink:

Thanks for the support Bro:smile: It's only been 11 weeks and 1 day. They're a bit more backed up than originially anticipated but I know it's near. :biggrin1:

Thanks for the support Bro:smile: It's only been 11 weeks and 1 day. They're a bit more backed up than originially anticipated but I know it's near. :biggrin1:
Yeah, they're busier than one armed paper hangers these days keeping up with all of the orders coming in! Hmmm, I wonder if a particular on-line forum has had anything to do with that!:wink: LOL!!!
Stay strong Brotha, it won't be long and we'll all be raising a glass to you and your new baby as well!:grin:

Yeah, they're busier than one armed paper hangers these days keeping up with all of the orders coming in! Hmmm, I wonder if a particular on-line forum has had anything to do with that!:wink: LOL!!!
Stay strong Brotha, it won't be long and we'll all be raising a glass to you and your new baby as well!:grin:

Yep, yep, yep! They are crazy busy for sure and I suspect it may be due to that forum. :biggrin1:

Can't wait to raise that glass bro. People are anxiously waiting from family to friends to co-workers and forum.

Man she is beautiful! However, at first glance, I thought the name plate said "The White Obama's BBQ... " :)

I thought the same thing but I was afraid to bring his name up again. It gets really ugly up in here when someone brings him up.:crazy:

Awesome Bro!!! What are you going to cook for her christening, a little Polynesian pork perhaps?!?:-D

Bill, Mahalo for taking the time to answer all my questions! :thumb:

As for the christening, Ribs and pork belly are definitley at the front of the line and after that, Kalua pork! Lots of Pr0n will be posted for sure.

Bill, Mahalo for taking the time to answer all my questions! :thumb:

As for the christening, Ribs and pork belly are definitley at the front of the line and after that, Kalua pork! Lots of Pr0n will be posted for sure.
Sounds great man! What kind of wood will you be using to cook with, kaiwe?:-D

:pound::pound:

Same here!

Awesome cooker! Looking forward to the coming food parade.

Back