HEB $1.97 Brisket

I went to HEB today hoping to find some sale-priced brisket.

The cheapest they had was $3.48 a pound.

Thanks for the heads-up pjtexas1, I will check it out at 7:30 am tomorrow. My freezer is sans brisket. Been waiting for under $3 lb.

I would buy a freezer to fill up if I could get brisket that cheap :wacko:

I bought one at my HEB. $1.97. They had a couple left. 16 pounders.

With 2 as the limit, at that price I would buy 2 shave and buy 2 then put on a dress and buy 2 more.. Don't ask what is after that you don't want to know

Right now (I looked yesterday) here in Northern Kentucky, Brisket is $7.67 at Kroger and $6.79 at Sam's Club. Hamburger is $3.98 on special! I haven't even figgered out what HEB is yet LOL!

With 2 as the limit, at that price I would buy 2 shave and buy 2 then put on a dress and buy 2 more.. Don't ask what is after that you don't want to know

You sound almost too willing to do this.:biggrin1: Most of us would take a friend or 5 to help out. Is it weird that I want to know what is after the dress?:confused:

Right now (I looked yesterday) here in Northern Kentucky, Brisket is $7.67 at Kroger and $6.79 at Sam's Club. Hamburger is $3.98 on special! I haven't even figgered out what HEB is yet LOL!

Paying $100 for a brisket would really suck. It would have to be a truly special occasion. HEB is a Texas only grocery store. I have 4 of them within 15 minutes of my house. I remember Kroger. I believe HEB ran them out of my area back in the 80's.

Back