Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 10th Annual Hudson Valley Ribfest 8/15-8/12, New Paltz,NY

CTSmokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Greetings,

So who's going to compete in the 10th Annual Hudson Valley Ribfest 8/15-8/17, New Paltz, NY?

Yours in BBQ, is in.

We are going to add to our fly swatter collection.

Looking forward to a nice venue, well run contest, meating new friends and visiting with good friends!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

The Grims will be Reaping! :lol:

I've visited competitors at this one several times, but this is our first time competing at this one. Looking forward to it.

Not to nitpik, but that is a really llllloooonnnnggggg contest......"10th Annual Hudson Valley Ribfest 8/15-8/12, New Paltz,NY"

If we werent competing in the "qualifier of death" at Harrisburg, PA that weekend, we'd be there again, lots of fun last year!

Good luck to all....

oops farked it up!

Not to nitpik, but that is a really llllloooonnnnggggg contest......"10th Annual Hudson Valley Ribfest 8/15-8/12, New Paltz,NY"

If we werent competing in the "qualifier of death" at Harrisburg, PA that weekend, we'd be there again, lots of fun last year!

Good luck to all....

8/15-8/12 should be 8/15-8/17

Yup I farked that up and did not know how to fix it....guess I was hoping it would go unnoticed.

Did have it correct in the first post though...

Good luck to you in the Qualifier of Death.

Thanks.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Is it full? Went to site to register and all sites are unavailable?

I'm probably wrong, but for some reason I remember Stephanie or Rolph say something about planning to cap it at less teams than last year. And last year was 50 teams or so I think. I know they ended up with a waiting list last year. Shoot them an e-mail.

Rib Fest

Hi All What would be the best day to attend the Rib Fest?
Can anyone recommend a place to stay for one night?
Thanks DanB

Back