Roll Call. Inside 30 days. July 25 & 26 CLEVELAND TN FOOTHILLS COUNTRY FAIR BBQ BASH

wjwheeler

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
KCBS EVENT $15K PRIZE MONEY. 1/2 MILE OFF I-75 EXIT 20
BACKYARD & PROFESSIONAL SPACES STILL AVAILABLE
Who will be there?

Cooking the backyard event, our first trek to Cleveland and looking forward to it. Anyone cooked the Wampler's entry before?

Backyard Bro's from Oldsmar Florida will be there. We can't wait to meet some of our fellow BBQ family to our north.

Cooking the backyard event, our first trek to Cleveland and looking forward to it. Anyone cooked the Wampler's entry before?

We did the Wamplers last weekend. They give you "roll sausage" and you can do whatever you want to it.

Wamplers sausage is a breakfast sausage roll of ground sausage. Some people expect it to be a cased sausage. Thank you for being a part of our event.

Wamplers sausage is a breakfast sausage roll of ground sausage. Some people expect it to be a cased sausage. Thank you for being a part of our event.

Yep, we use Wampler's all the time for biscuits and gravy etc., but we'll be working on something more outside the box for this event!

I want to thank you for supporting our local event. I apologize for the traffic situation at exit 20. It's supposed to be completed November 2015 - seriously.
Congratulations to all that walked. Special congratulations to Pete Moon with Bean Bandits on you Grand! I understand he's been cooking (alone most of the time) for 15 years and this is his first Grand. Great job!
See you next year!

Back