BBQ Jamaican Jerk whole chicken inside and outside

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It's been a month or so since i roasted a bird so i wanted to do something a little different.

The mad scientist at work! Buwahaha ha HA! :heh:

Injected with a mix of this.

Rubbed with dry Island spice.

Now fresh off the cooker.

Every part of the bird was juicy and flavorful! Experimental injection a success for sure.

Plated Pics.....

Thanks for lookin!

The bird looks good! Ig you can find it, try out some Walker Woods Jerk sauce or jerk paste. It is about the closest to genuine Jerk taste (Heck, it IS made in Walker Woods, Jamaica) I've ever found.

BTW - the Tony Chachere's is one I've just discovered. More creole than Jamaican, but I've been using the "Original" lately on ribs and think it's the best yet.

Damn dude. You're killing me. My idea of a successful Jerk entry is starting to wain...

you're telling me the white meat was moist? psht... i only eat dark meat chicken cuz i dont like the white cuz it's always ..... dryish....and i dont like putting anything on it lol...did u use the chicken roti drum?

:hail: to the chicken king!!!!!!!!!!

That looks awesome my friend I wish I could Q like dat

It's been a month or so since i roasted a bird
I don't buy that for one damn minute :wink:

Looks great, as usual! You sure didn't lose your touch in your so-called "break" :becky:

:hail: to the chicken king!!!!!!!!!!

That looks awesome my friend I wish I could Q like dat
Practice Dave....practice! Don't give up. :laugh:

I don't buy that for one damn minute :wink:

Looks great, as usual! You sure didn't lose your touch in your so-called "break" :becky:
I was afraid i would get rusty! :heh::laugh:

I also wanted to see I remembered how to not spatchcock them. :wink:

Back