Goddamn that's some Steak PRON!

neuyawk

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I love looking at steak. I've also never been to this restaurant, there's so many darn great steak places in NY.

Here's the full slideshow

20121120-steakcraft-Resto-NYstrip-cooked.jpg

20121120-steakcraft-Resto-ribsteak-cooked.jpg

20121120-steakcraft-Resto---NY-Strip-rest.jpg

Agreed... NYC has so many..

Great slideshow... the cast iron skillet to oven coupled with the heavy salting prior to cook and then finish with more salt was great.

It's also amazing what presentation brings... they did a great job... put that same steak on a paper plate without the other frills and while it would taste just as good, it loses the wow factor.

I went there recently with 12 buddies for a whole pig. It was really good. They served parts of the pig as sausage and pate (a few other preps as well) in addition to serving the traditional roasted pig.
They also do several other whole animal feasts. I would highly recommend.

Great lookin meat.

I had a couple of reactions....

"A 40 oz strip?" :shock:
"$100?!"

Then...

"50 oz T-Bone?!.......$150?!":jaw: I mean....wow......a 3 1/8 lb steak? WOW!!!

I bet they're really farkin good.

Then again......they better be. :mrgreen: It's NY I guess, huh?

Great lookin meat.

I had a couple of reactions....

"A 40 oz strip?" :shock:
"$100?!"

Then...

"50 oz T-Bone?!.......$150?!":jaw: I mean....wow......a 3 1/8 lb steak? WOW!!!

I bet they're really farkin good.

Then again......they better be. :mrgreen: It's NY I guess, huh?

Yeah, but they look farkin good! :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I could pretty near make love to that steak...but not at $100+/plate!:shock: GORGEOUS pr0n though!!!

Last edited:
But Wampus, a 3-1/8 pound steak, that would serve 3 people, so you are looking at only $50 a person. Not too bad there.

Rest assured, if HE really gives a goshdarn there'll be a well deserved lightning bolt acoming. Not that I'd advise you hold your breath.

Gollygoshdarn lubblyjubbly Tdiddlerific looking piece of dead animal there. It's a shame it was overcooked.

Was it really necessary to use the Lord's name in vain to describe said steak??????

Mod Request: Please stay on topic here... I don't think there was intent to offend.. which would then be in violation.. If you see something that you think is against forum rules, please use the report post button and the mod team will review.

That has to have some really intense flavor with that kind of a dry age. Damn, I didn't even know you could dry-age that long.
I loved the slide show with the process.
So what is the purpose of the time in the oven? Let the butter mix cook its way into the meat?

Looks like the perfect place to enjoy steak...when someone else picks up the tab. It is amazing what you can do when someone will accept those kinds of prices for food.

no tan lines. thats a salamandered steak ladies and gentlemen.

Back